Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rusty Devices





Deduct a difference embrace a change


Position a splint between insanity and sane


Rusty devices just at arms reach


Tools to separate my skin from me


Dig into flesh to release the poison


Breathe of euphoria with senses so heightened


Sick with myself and entirely down


Seeking happiness from anyone around


Structure is gone disorder now lurks


The mis-managed thoughts brings me to my knees


Pride abolished by misunderstood motives


Resulting in the same outcome beholden


Crave my life that allows me to see


The positive informative useful employee


A life all alone with someone at home


Succumbing to pain that propels the unknown


Hope remains but I am defeated


I need someone else to hold me when weeping


I cant explain the way I feel


Without conveying it all so unclear


Travel back in timejust hit reset


Undue all the fighting, regrets lets forget


I just want happiness more than any other thing


Frantically hoping to be saved by my queen


How do I change when my soul is not well


Ive already resigned that my existence is hell


The easy solution ever so present


Just end it all by accepting a death sentence


Wrap me in a blanket and ill weep in joy


That youve saved me and rebirthed lifes playful noise


For I am blind, deaf and depressed


Waiting on loves beautiful kiss


Ive stomped it out living like a ghoul


Please help me I cant help myself no more


I dont want to be remembered for being down


I instead want to be saved and make everyone proud.


randy sturridge

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Write Randy, really enjoyed it. Thought the ending was great touch

TheLargeYard said...

Thank you sir...ha for commenting at all. I feel as though I might have to put disclaimers on my last few posts to clarify to everyone that this is written with a state of mind considered, not literally felt. I try to manifest the feeling for the writing...Am not depressed, just attempting to convey the voice for others. A short disclaimer would allow others to feel safe to comment and not frightened of a response...So thank you good sir...appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Im often to blogging and i actually recognize your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your website and preserve checking for brand new information.

TheLargeYard said...

I'm glad that I was able to change your initial reaction...I have seen that you are quite the traveler among a range of subjects. I am still attempting to determine what I will be doing specific to blogging. This is a personal blog however I do intend to develop a new one as a means to an end eventually...This of course has yet to take full shape.